Training Course: Archaeological Methods and Practice
The five day course will cover the following subjects:
- Excavation and recording techniques
- Archaeological data and archive management
- Site survey procedure (eg. using Total Station and GPS survey equipment
- Extraction and processing of finds
- Georarchaeological techniques
- Environmental archaeology
The cost of the training course is £995 per attendee which includes all training and support. Upon completion of the course, participants will be presented with a certifcate of attendance detailing the training that has been undertaken. Attendees will also have the opportunity to complete one of our summer school courses in 2012, which will provide the option of expanding upon the material delivered during the training course by completing an individual assignment, for which 20 CATS points can be awarded.
Additionally, tailor-made courses can also be offered for groups or on a one-to-one basis. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs or for more information regarding our bespoke training courses.